Hello there, my Friday friends!
I have been going to "therapy" lately. A cycling-therapy. Once I step on the pedal I feel instant surge of energy, higher concentration, clearing of my thouhts. By the time I leave the town and enter outdoors my mind is open and then I breathe-in my surrounding.
Today, I would like to share with you what I see:
This was taken yesterday.
Does this look re-touched to you?
Indeed, it is. But, this is the only way for me to show you exactly how I percieve the world while I cycle. I have found some interesting data, you may take a look at it:
- On-going use of a bicycle has virtually NO carbon footprint.
- Bicycles increase mobility for those who can't afford motor transport.
- Bicycling can be faster than walking, transit or motor vehicles.
- Bicycling is the most energy efficient form of transportation ever invented.
- You get healthy exercise from bicycling.
- Save travel money by biking. If the switch is from a car this includes purchase price, gas, tires, fluids, insurance, maintenance, washing, parking, etc.
- Reduce stress by bicycling.
- Biking is therapeutic for the mind and spirit -- is fun and can make you happy.
- Cycling is therapeutic for the cardio-vascular system, live healthier.
- Regular cycling provides better muscle tone, bone mass improvement, clearer skin
- Regular bicycling helps with personal weight management -- new full-time bicycle commuters can expect to lose an average 13 pounds their first year of bicycle commuting if they maintain the same eating habits.
- Bicycling is a great initial activity for people who are obese and help them on their way to a healthier life.
- Regular cycling can lead to lower health care expenses -- save money for a nicer vacation.
- Allows the rider to appreciate the more of the nuances of the natural and built environment around them.
- The exercise increase your productivity at work
- Cycling improves your self-esteem.
- Bicycling is nearly a life-long activity.
- Cycling is low impact on the environment
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
- Reduces water pollution -- bikes don't drip brake fluid, anti-freeze, transmission fluid, toxic dust, etc.
- Reduces noise pollution -- even without a muffler bikes are quiet, creating a quieter community.
- Bicycling gives you more fresh air than a sauna and you can still sweat and clean your pores
- Bicycles are a great means to see the world.
- Bicycling is cool.
- Biking Is Fun.
It does get better, troubles do wanish, problems became smaller, issues get answered.. It is simply the matter of finding that one "thing" that works for you.
Have a great weekend.