Search This Blog

Sunday, 1 January 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR.. and a Love Story: My too popular boyfriend


Hello everybody

Happy New Year!

.
.
.

May this year illuminates your path, wherever you might chose to go, 
may your steps be light and your road peaceful,
may you have endless reasons to smile and share the joy with others
and may your dreams come true!

I have the honor to with you all a good morning, the first one in this new year, with a romance boosting love story. This is our tradition, and I do hope we will continue "meeting" here on Sundays, for our weekly dose of Romance-in-pictures.

First one, for this year:







Take rest.
Recharge your selves,
I'm sure we're in for another interesting year, full of events, meeting new folks, growing stringer and sharing our mutual passion for all things vintage!
Marija

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. HAPPY New Year, dearest gal!
      (I'm wearing your brooch to work today!) :)

      Delete