Search This Blog

Sunday, 18 December 2016

Love Story: Outlaw Girl


Hello everybody.

It's the same time on my clock, as always, but the day hasn't cleared out yet, and the night have not pulled away. Soon, days will start to get longer, and that (for sure) is something I'm looking forward to - because our Hope works amazingly. We can hope for something that to everyone seems so trivial, like: having more hours of daylight (then again, that is a glorious victory over night, night?) :)

Strange things happen in the night,
just look at this story:










Riding off into the sunset seems like a good ending
for this one, yes. :)

Plan for today is to go a bit slower then usual, just because I feel that this crispy (yet wet) air would not do me much good. So: sewing, reading, coffee, tea,,, feel free to join me.
Marija

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, what are you sewing? I've been knitting a cardigan for a friend. Go.ng to take me *weeks*.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cardigan sounds like a great thing! That will be a good present. Me, on the other hand, I'm doing something much more simple and an every-day kind of object: pillowcase. Mom needed them. I have done one,m the other is in the making (must admit to being a bit lazy - I blame this second round of common cold for that)

      Delete