Search This Blog

Sunday, 20 November 2016

Love Story: Stubborn hearts


Hello everybody

Not many words and wisdom today - I am having a low moments of my health, I suppose that flu-carrying cloud has finally gotten here, and found me. Oh, well. It'll pass.

There are a lot of things to make us feel better:
vitamins, pain-killers, warm soup.. but
reading a love story, surely can't hurt. :)







Yes, reading makes it better, because there is a connection: our mind hold incredible power over the health of our immune system. We can chose to help ourselves heal by staying in the "happy" zone, what ever means possible. :)
Stay well.
Marija

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you're poorly at the moment, and I hope the 'flu is going. I've been feeling run down myself, so I'm trying to make sure I eat lots of fruit and veg and gets lots of sleep. And yeah, vitamins :-D

    ReplyDelete