Search This Blog

Sunday, 27 November 2016

Love Story: Evidence of Love


Hello everybody

Cold, windy and wet days of late autumn are settling in over here, Now is the time to find the best way to use-up the little breaks of fine weather, and sit the rest of it off. Soon, the snow will fall (some say: tomorrow, but that will be just a few shy snowflakes, to remind us coming of that season).
I don't mind the change, our lives have accepted that rhythm. We have set ourselves ready for the long period of chilly days - we have counted: we burn wood in the furnaces for about seven months in a year. THAT long, yes. So, proper preparation is the key. I heard people say that we seem to spend entire lives in two sets of days: we prepare our houses, pantries and ourselves for the Winter & then there are the days of Winter. :)
I'll use up the period of no-rain-just-now to go over to the market.

As for you:
I recommend the reading of "Evidence of love" :)







The throwing of shoes shold only be used
to reach glorious power of love!

Do you have any thoughts on the seasonal changes?!
Have a wonderful Sunday.
Marija

1 comment:

  1. It's suddenly got properly cold here. I don't mind the cold of winter, but I can't bear the dark. It's hitting the point where I come to work in the dark and go home in the dark, and that's horrible.

    This year we're buying logs, but next year I plan to lay down a good supply from my garden.

    ReplyDelete