Search This Blog

Tuesday, 4 October 2016

Shall we sing to October?


Hello everybody.


I feel like this post needs no comments from my side. In it's essence, it is set to be the ode to a month of the biggest change in nature, and within us. We are slowly stepping into shorter day, rainy weather, cold finger-tips. Our bodies will start craving hot beverages, woolen clothes and something to cover our ears with. Our hearts crave the sound of wood cracking in the fireplace, a romance novel of a "happy ending" sort and much more poetry.

I can provide the poetry. :)




Happy Tuesday!
Have a great day.
Marija

2 comments:

  1. Yes, let's! October is an incredible month. It's dynamic, lively, fun filled, and truly beautiful. Hand down, it' s my very favourite, and one that I crave all throughout the other eleven.

    I hope that this one is sparklingly fantastic, fun filled and very enjoyable for you, dear Marija.

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Tuesday to you! I hope it was a good one.

    ReplyDelete