Search This Blog

Wednesday, 12 October 2016

Midweek magazines: Mollie in the movies


Hello everybody

The gem among the questions: what's it like to work in the movies? Today, just because it's notoriously wet, cold and grey outside, I have for you one of the way to get an insider answer to this question. A funny answer, that is "written" by Hollywood's latest addition - so fresh, she is still learning to write "proper" English.
(in comparison to her, me - a foreigner - write just FINE)



I could have cut this article to scale,
but the text behind it was to hilarious, and therefore
it stays - to be posted, for your entertainment. 

I do hope you have had a laugh! )
This is one of those articles that one does not keep to herself. Laughter should be transmitted and shared - as much as possible. And, surely, we all know that this is not entirely an imaginary tale. There have always been some Mollies in this history of ours; and that makes the world a funnier place. Right? 
We should not get angry at the "Mollies" of today. They are here, among us, looking at our faces, from the theaters and TV screens. I don't know why they do the things they do. Some crash million-dollars worth cars into pavements, some throw eggs at photographers and then there are some formerly good-looking, now aged, movie stars who still feel the audience craves the look of their "liberal" scenes. But, I accept them, and live with it.
Happy Wednesday.
Marija

2 comments:

  1. I like those articles! Though the one on censors made me laugh the most.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?
      That is why I have decided not to cut it off. It's hilarious! :)
      Marija

      Delete