Search This Blog

Sunday, 30 October 2016

Love Story: The queen of the Roller Derby


Hello everybody.

Low-level frosts have covered the ground, the crisp smell in the morning air pinched my cheeks, there's not a single clod in the sky, but the weak sun hasn't warmed the day up. It's clear and bright, since we have moved to our Winter-saving Time during last night (I wonder; how many of you out there are like us, still moving all the clock front and back twice a year?)

Let me give you a fun little Love Story
about an interesting sport (yes it's a sport!)
not played over here: roller derby!







This was a cute tale, right?

You know: I don't mind the cold air outside, as long as there's no rain - lot can still be done. Of course, these days, to be outside all day long does mean one has to wear an extra layer of stockings underneath (don't giggle, they may be thin, but they are great as an insulation) :)
Have a nice day!
Marija

2 comments:

  1. Heh, one of my workmates does roller derby, but I've never thought of it as a hotbed of romance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. REALLY?!
      Roller-derby sounds so interesting. It's rough, I'm sure (me, I'd break a leg just trying to fit into those rollers, but I suppose there are those who can glide) :)

      Delete