Search This Blog

Sunday, 2 October 2016

Love Story: I was a "kiss and tell" girl


Hello everybody

Today's story is one with a side-note to it. It tells a tale about how harsh and hurtful gossip can be, and what is the true weight of our words. Came, take a look at what it takes for a girl to realize her actions and her words do her wrong.








Ever since I was a kid, there was something wrong about gossip. As I grew up, the conversations have not changed - people (not everyone!) tend to hide their own flaws by magnifying someone else's problems. People hide their own safeness by telling tales about other's family drama. People, therefore, fail to realize that is NOT helping anyone.. but feeding the anger and loneliness that lies inside their chests; and just like weeds wraps around their tender emotions and they fail to grow beautiful.
That's why we should seek for beauty and joy in everything.
...
Have a lovely Sunday!
Marija

4 comments:

  1. Yup, gossip is awful. 'If you can't say something nice, don't say it at all' is very true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mim,
      nothing is less healthy than spreading the gossip. It does not "feed" any part of our consciousnesses, our emotions and our heart's joy.. no, it drains them from goodness.
      Have a great day.

      Marija

      Delete
  2. Superbly well said, my dear friend. I honestly don't think I've ever seen the trouble with gossip so perfectly and succinctly stated. I too have always been hugely put off by gossiping. I don't spread rumours and I try to avoid conversations centered around such as often as I possibly can. I completely agree that it's endlessly more important to speak positively (or at least, to say nothing at all) about others and focus on their strengths and good attributes.

    Thank you for another enjoyable comic (adore the fashions and hairstyles here so much!).

    Have a wonderful week!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear Jessica.
      I have been the "voice" against spreading rumors since I was a child. I have also been the one NOT to stand still & silent when those words get spread around. Doing nothing is also offending, in a passive way. Passive bystanders are not helping this.
      I do not stand silent.
      Never could.
      One finger in the air, saying "no,no" is enough the stop the avalanche of mean words.

      Have a great October
      Marija

      Delete