Search This Blog

Sunday, 28 August 2016

Love Story: Roadmap to Romance and Marriage Mistakes


Hello everybody

Before we step into autumn and wrap ourselves into warmer garments, let's enjoy this amazing sunny morning, that is a good sign of a hot day - maybe the last one of it's kind in this season. Over here, today is know as the The Dormition of the Mother of God - celebrating the Holy Virgin. On this day, back in the days of my fore-fathers, there was a saying: "If the Dorminion was a sunny day - the vine will flow" (meaning: the autumn will be nice and the harvest will be good).
This is "the advice" our old folks used, as a guidance of what to expect in the coming days. Their lives depended on what the harvest was like. A good harvest could not only give safety in winter, but some of the produce could get sold away and that is a joy for every homestead! :)

Writing about advises: I'm not the one to give them
..but I do have few pages from a magazine
that I'm eager to share with you
and see what you think
(oh, it's about romance, naturally)





This is far from over, this is just the beginning of your lives together
Finding a man and having a Happy End is great
...but, once MARRIED, watch out!



I know: there was no story today - but I was really longing to give you these pages.
“A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.”
...and what say you?

...
Have a great Sunday.
Marija

1 comment:

  1. I dunno if my marriage is great, but Pete and I have been together 22 years now (married for nearly 16) and I think a big part of that is because we have a clear view of each other as individuals. We don't try to control each other. And I guess that means we don't take each other for granted.

    ReplyDelete