Search This Blog

Sunday, 21 August 2016

Love Story: Courageous Heart


Hello everybody.

In case you have read yesterday's post on jam-cake.. I have spent the day pitting, blending, cooking and jarring a deep-purple goodness. 

End result:

(I do not feel a shame for this photo: 
surely, there's no makeup, and I'm in a wear-and-tear outfit
but you can't be posh while mixing hot lava) :)

..
I'll bore you no more
Here's the love story:










For love, and courage and... less cruelty to animals :)

Have a great Sunday.
Marija

3 comments:

  1. That's an impressive quantity of jam! Well done you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very brave, wearing a strappy top to make jam. I'd be terrified of splashing my arms! But then, you're probably not clumsy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go on your jam making! I think that whipping up jam (or jelly or marmalade) is my favourite type of canning. My mom made huge (!!!) amounts of jam with local fruit (most of which we were given or otherwise able to pick for free) when I was growing up and instilled a love for the act of creating such in me at a very young age. My favourite of all her jams was (is) pear and raspberry, which I still delight in creating these days myself, too. Her apricot jam was (again, is) incredible, too. Nothing out of a store bought jar has ever compared to it, for me.

    I'm sure that your jam is incredible, too. It certainly looks it! I wish we lived nearby and could share some, spread on toast, crackers, crumpets, biscuits or just about anything, really, together. Enjoy some for me, my fellow jam making gal! :)

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete