Search This Blog

Sunday, 3 July 2016

Love Story: My little Gypsy Sweetheart


Hello everybody

I hear rolling thunders in the distance, but the sunshine's rays are on my windows. We are in the middle of a heat-wave, but it just might turn into a rainy day, depending on the cloud's mood. Will they stay or are they going to move on, across the sky? We will see.

One certain thing is that there is going to be a love story.
Right now:














It's raining.
So, by the time we've seen our love story, rain has started - slowly, and with a gentle intensity it's settling in. I can hear the raindrops as hey land the Earth. The wind is cooling the air down.
.....
What's it like where you're at?
Happy Sunday.
Marija

P.S.
For me, tomorrow is "back to the office" day. Must brave it out. :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope your day at the office goes well. I bet Sarka is glad that you've come home. We've finally got good weather after masses of rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of action and excitement in this week's story! Dynamic artwork, too.

    ReplyDelete