Search This Blog

Sunday, 26 June 2016

Love Story: Riches don't make romance


Hello everybody

This is another pre-designed post for you guise. You know, just so that this place does not look vacant while I'm not here. And, just because I can not leave you without a Sunday's dose of great romance in pictures.

There's our story for today:











If all is going according to my plans, you should have at least some information about my "going on" on my Instagram. Hopefully, all is well. :)
Marija

P.S.
Since today is a rather special day on this blog, I can not just leave (this went out the wrong way, since I have indeed left) without mentioning something:

I'll get a real birthday post when I come back... promise!

3 comments:

  1. What a joyous milestone! It has been, truly, an honour and a joy to have followed your blog from its earliest days, dear Marija and to have come to form a strong, beautiful friendship with you in the process. Your site continually inspires, speaks to, and delights me with its diverse content and fabulous yesteryear images. Thank you for the devoted hard work that you pour into it and for bringing so much happiness and informative content alike to our lovely online blogging niche (of vintage).

    Here's to the next exciting year of blogging and many, many more to come!

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy third blogoversary!

    That woman was very silly. She could have just got a job! At least things worked out okay for her in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's your blog's third anniversary! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete