Search This Blog

Monday, 20 June 2016

Gone swimming, will be back in July! :)


Hello everybody.

After four long years of non-stop working, after four summers spent in and out of the office, after over-working and under-caring for myself - as of today, I am on a holiday! 

Yay!

Free transport, free meals & free stay at the hotel!
I AM FREE from work! :)

.
.
.

In just a few hours I'll be in the bus, taking a 12 hour journey (long, I know) to a marvelous place... with 40-something 15 year old kids.. as their Group Leader. 
(you should have know that there's a catch - there's NO free meals)  :)
We, our municipality, has a hotel "down there" (as we like to say). For most of our summers, that is where we and our families & friends were used to head out on our holidays. Last time I was in Montenegro was some 8 years ago. I'm looking forward seeing what has changed.

This is it,
it's a place called Sutomore.

I'm all packed-up. I pack light, just one carry-all. I do not have many needs, not many clothes. I'm frugal and that philosophy stands for every aspect of my life. I will, however, admit that I did pack a wide-brim beach hat, and that is as un-frugal as I can go. :) The beach-bag serves as a travel-bag, since we are to spend some fine hours in the bus. We will be driving in the night, but there is still a thing or two that one must carry (freshly baked batch of cheese scones included!). I also like carrying my large beach towel in the bus with me, as it can easily double as a blanket or a pillow; plus it saves me a lot of place in the carry-all.
...
OK, then...


..
I'll be seeing you in July!
Marija

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your much-needed vacation! I hope you get some relaxation time in between keeping tabs on the teens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great holiday! It looks like you're off to a beautiful place.

    I found your letter - it arrived just before I went on mine - so a reply will be waiting for you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sweet friend, it warms my heart to know that you're getting some massively needed downtime at the beach. You deserve it to no end!!!

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete