Search This Blog

Sunday, 15 May 2016

Love Story: Princess of Love


Hello everyone

How are you all doing?
Let me ask you something: I can think of a few reasons to cut your hair short, can you?
There is so much value placed on hair, sometimes too much in my opinion. I think it's easy to feel confident with a head full of flowing hair because that is the image we are usually shown as beautiful. But can you be confident without the long flowing hair?
WHAT is this all about?!

First, read this story,
all will be much more clear
as you reach the end of the post. :)









Whoa.. that's a story! :)

.
.
.
Have you ever been asked:
.
.
.
"Don’t you ever worry someone will mistake you 
..for a man?"
The answer is: NO. :)

Cut your hair to any length you’re happy with. You have to live with your hair. Do what you love, because you are a beautiful unicorn.
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Marija

7 comments:

  1. Oh, VERY Audrey Hepburn! I like it. With your red lipstick and well-done eyebrows, no-one could ever mistake you for a man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, thank you ever so much, dear Mim.
      You know, cutting one's hair is never a light task.. I had to wage my "pro VS con" for quite some time, since I'm not that young any more, and short hair might get the wrong interpretation.

      M.

      Delete
    2. It's funny, over here, once women hit a 'certain age', they tend to have all their hair cut off.

      Do you wear earrings? It's a great cut for showing off a good pair.

      Delete
    3. Oh, I've seen that phenomena. :)
      Women tend to just chop the hair of "for convenience" and ditch the entire idea of styling it. It is almost like they've given up on touching-up once they hit certain age.
      Woman should never give up on herself.

      M.

      Delete
  2. I really like your new hair style! You don't look like a man at all. Very pretty.

    Funny thing is I also made a big change with my hair. It was mid-back length and I cut it into a jaw-length layered bob.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear Dawn.
      Your words mean a LOT to me, since I was really struggling with the idea of having short hair again, but not making it look awfully man-ish.

      M.

      Delete
  3. I absolutely adore your new 'do! It's very becoming, classic and charming, dear Marija. Great call on opting for this shorter length.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete