Search This Blog

Sunday, 24 April 2016

Love Story:Man in love


Hello everybody

It's early.
This post comes your way before I've had breakfast, not even my coffee. Because, as soon as I post this, I'm heading across the street - to my mom's house - since I've promised there will be baked food for lunch, and that (being old school food preparation) requires an early start. :)

I'l be baking,
you - enjoy this tale:












I love it when they draw a heart 
at the last page.

Over here, ladies and gents - it's Election day! All round, about 7 million Serbians are entitled to vote in general and local elections - while elections will also take place for the provincial assembly in Vojvodina (our Province)


Have a great Sunday.
Marija

3 comments:

  1. Good story! Imagine if college students still dressed in suits and dresses. Now it's slobs all around.

    Sunday seems like such an odd day for elections. We have them on Tuesdays, which must sound just as odd to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least he didn't stay an idiot all his life, though he's lucky Judy stuck around as lnog as she did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fabulous! I just love that we finally got to hear things from the chap's perspective. Clever comic book writers there. :)

    Hope you're having a great tail end of April!

    Big hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete