Search This Blog

Sunday, 10 April 2016

Love Story: Romance can be risky


Hello everybody

The sun, the work, the rides, the politics, sweet pastry and some disciplinary measures.. one can pack so much into one week - it's surreal. After all, what I'll leave in my "memory box" is that I was told I'm polite & kind by a complete stranger. Since, THAT is what matters

I have for you a heart-pounding romance; 
we need one today:











A tough man to fight for
but a "happy ending" well deserved

Rain is lingering in the clouds, I'm sure it'll drop on us any time now, but hopefully it will not last long, since I do love my Sunday walks.
Have a great day.
Marija

6 comments:

  1. What a ninny she is! I feel sorry for the poor scientist ending up with her. Destroying someone's work is really not on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mim,
      They both had their "issues" to resolve, she with her man-chasing and him with his "scarecrow" technique.. I suppose they are a match, at the end :)

      :)

      Delete
  2. Rain filled days filled our February, March and parts of early April, but the last few days have been sweetly sunny. I hope that sol smiles on your end soon, too, my dear friend.

    Big hugs & happy mid-April wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Jess..
      So sorry to hear you're been having dreadful weather lately. _I hope the following days will bring a lot of sunshine your way.

      M.

      Delete
  3. Great artwork in this one. Gloria was a tad obsessed with winning over Andy but she did it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dawn,
      I'm ure I won't make a mistake by calling her a "man-chaser" :) I have not seen such chasing in a long time. :)

      M.

      Delete