Search This Blog

Sunday, 13 March 2016

Love Story: Two loves have I


Hello everybody

This post is scheduled to appear here, for you.. and I hope it was a success. By the time you're reading this, I'll be well on my way, on a bus. 
Another "4 in the morning rise" for me, but this time I chose to do so myself. One must get up extra early in order to get to her destination in time.

So,while I'm riding on a bus
you take a look at this story









A hug. A kiss.
Ahhh....

I hope you have a great day.
Marija

4 comments:

  1. Maybe it's just the die-hard romantic in me, but I think there's something terribly beautiful about the line "It will take a lifetime to make you understand how much I love you!". Really, man or woman, who wouldn't want to hear someone say that to them?

    Many hugs & joyful wishes for these final days of winter,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these old comments
    Retro Rover

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sneaky twist to this story how it started out making us think Tracy was the heroine but it's really Fern.

    Tracy is reprehensible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoorah! Fern got her man!

    ReplyDelete