Search This Blog

Friday, 29 January 2016

Say, let's see how Dolores Del Rio entertains...


Hello everyone

Happy Friday.
Come end of the week, I start writing down all the things that need to be done over the weekend; usually time-consuming tasks like washing, cleaning.. but every now and then I like to plan out some entertainment. You never know, you might need to throw a party and have no time to do so properly, only some speed-style ideas - having something like this (a "pre-packaged" plan done by a vintage celebrity) may come in handy.

Let's take a look.



Fine, I admit it: sweetbreads are not everybody's choice of luncheon food (or ANY food - mind me, I'm a butcher's grand-kid, I've grown up eating the stuff), but the soup and strawberry sweets are appealing.
For some, and obviously back then, this was a menu for a luncheon, but in this day and age, I say this could easily be a fine light lunch, quite the step-away from barbecue and grill. :)
.....
Have a great week's end!
Marija

1 comment:

  1. I don't mind sweetbreads, but I can't eat a lot of them. That's quite a guest list - it's somehow strange to think of Marlene Dietrich lunching with other ladies!

    ReplyDelete