Search This Blog

Sunday, 31 January 2016

Love Story: Romeo of the ranch


Hello everybody

Last Sunday I watched snow falling down in my front yard, covering everything with it's pure whiteness; seven days later, temperature is (yet again) bounced way up. I say: this climate has decided to confuse everyone. :)

Best way to tackle the wacky weather is with a good mood
and a great mood-booster is a love story.
Let's head out to rodeo!








Here's the truth: you all know I'm the first one to fight for second chances - but, somehow Diana Morrison fails in my eyes. I felt like she's given Tex way too much hurt and shame; and not every gal deserves to be cowboy's bride. :)
...
Enjoy Sunday!
Marija

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you, Marija. She declined his proposal in a very cruel way. I'd have forgotten about Diana right then if I were Tex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tex is far better than Diana deserves!

    ReplyDelete