Search This Blog

Sunday, 6 December 2015

Love Story: Memory of love


Hello everybody

What say you: oh, it's grey and foggy outside, it's raining outside, I don't have the mood to start this day up, it's one of those lazy-days and I simply can not think about anything to get me going?!

Come on:
there's a high school football star, the hot dancer
in this story.. so, it's made to be delightful:










I tell you:
this Lee is one amazing character. :)
I don't think many guys would be so kind, open and forgiving

With these stories, we are being taught about life's paths. One such path is what our dear heroine have been dragging on for quite some years: not being able to let go. As hard as it may seem, there are times when we need to let go of things, emotions, even people... so that we can "make room" for more. Just like over-crowded hoarder's house, our heart too can get crammed-up. Letting go helps open up for something new (and, wonderful!).

..
Have a lovely Sunday.
Marija

4 comments:

  1. I was expecting that Frankie had been in prison all those years he was away. Perhaps he had spent some time in the pen. It seems to me the unspoken thing is that he's a gambler and would blow his father's money on the horse races.

    It's easy to idealize someone you loved as a kid I guess. I wouldn't know as any old boyfriends I had in school ended up being real jerks while we were together so I have no illusions they became big successes. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know,
      I suppose that's what the writer tried to imply - but, due to the fact that this story is a tale for young gals.. the subject of prison is not to be mentioned.

      M.

      Delete
  2. It's a good job she caught that train - Frankie was a rat. She'll be much happier with Lee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah..
      We all knew it was BOUND to happen that way, but I'm glad she had caught that train.. and got her senses back.. :)

      Marija

      Delete