Search This Blog

Sunday, 20 December 2015

Love story: It didn't mean a thing


Hello everyone

Day's light is trying to find it's way through heavy fog, and illuminate this morning for all of us. I'm watching it's struggle, knowing that today is the shortest day in the year. Many of us have already had some sub-zero day, some even had to shovel snow - but, officially Winter starts tomorrow.

I can warm your hearts up a bit
with a Love Triangle!
Take a look:









I like the "happy ending" like any gal,
but this felt a bit like a brush-off to me..

Have a great and joyful Sunday!
Marija

6 comments:

  1. Her parents will be mighty surprised in the change of bride groom for the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He, he..
      Yeah, I suppose the parents will be a bit stunned - but, just imagine the city friends?!

      M.

      Delete
  2. Everyone in this story seems a bit flighty to me. It's all going to end in tears!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, Mim.
      If this was a true tale, this situation would end quite more dramatic, and there would be much more.. words. Fortunately for us, "drama" does not fin in just five or six pages of comics magazine. :)

      M.

      Delete
  3. Indeed, it is a bit difficult to believe that winter is upon us again. The dark nights, bleak days, and mountains of snow can make for some very long months, but also house their own special joys as well, such as giving us time to remain indoors and either relax or, conversely, be productive. They're filled with comfort foods and equally cozy attire, as well as some great holidays and plenty of peaceful moments, too. So while winter can be tough, the year wouldn't be the same to me without and I'm grateful for this chilly season.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually:
      There's an element of fear in these dark nights, Jess.
      When the alarm rings up in the morning; and I open my eyes to spot I'm in the middle of a pitch-black room, and yet I need to boost myself with "morning energy" - it is hard. The dark days are also giving out some strange vibe as I ponder down streets on my way to work.. That is why I like knowing they are getting on their way.

      M.

      Delete