Search This Blog

Thursday, 24 December 2015

I've done this a year ago..


 Hello everyone.

First of all:

To all of you out there, whom I find to be my friends, 
I wish a very Merry Christmas!


This is the time of giving and the time of forgiving. So, please, if you can - give something, it does not need to be something you can eat, nor money; a hug at the right time might just do. And, please, forgive those who have done you some wrong - let go of the pain an sorrow, so you can have much more space in your hearts for joy and laughter!

.
.
.

Now, something I have done last year;
A corresponding year to 2016 is 1932,
so here's a little treat:







-----------------------------------------
Disclaimer:
I have found these online, and tried to locate their origin, but failed
So: I honor who ever owns the original!
--------------------------------------------

I know pages are a bit small for a poster printing size. However, These little gems of nature, if printed in this size, and glued on a little piece of cardboard, would make the perfect vintage - looking desk calendar.
 I am fully aware that every "device" has a calendar that you can take a look at and take with you anywhere... 

...but I'm an old-school gal  :)
.
.
.

..or you can do what I did:
print a custom-made calendar with
your dog's baby-photo

Whatever you chose to do - do it with a smile. As a matter of fact, why don't we all chose to smile more in the street?! That's an easy thing to commit to, and yet - it changes the world. 
...
Huge holiday embrace!
Marija

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lindsay,
      I hope you had a great Christmas (and according to the images you've shared online, you did).
      Many joyful moments.
      Lot of laughter.
      ..every single day.

      M.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful post and calendar pages. Those would make for some rather stunning wall art, perhaps in a den or library in particular.

    Happiest holiday season wishes, my treasured friend. I hope that these last few days of December are smiling on you.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jess.
      As I've mentioned: these images are small for walls, but perfect size for a desk.. I bet they would bring some freshness to a dull office space. :)

      M.

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas! Your Sarka calendar is lovely.

    We've had bad floods here in the UK, so I will be looking for ways to donate to people in affected areas... there doesn't seem to be a centralised fund so far, but people are collecting lorryloads of things (food, clothes, toilet rolls, bedding) and taking them up.

    ReplyDelete