Search This Blog

Sunday, 8 November 2015

Love Story:Love under a cloud


Hello everybody

Waking up to a clear any sunny morning is a wonderful gift, that is exactly what we've got today; Sunday has greeted me with it's glowing smile.. and I smiled right back at it.

Yes, today I have a love story for you;
it IS a love story.. don't be frightened by the firs page
so to say: don't judge book by the covers.
Give it a go:









Few days back I was looking some of my old posts and came across this one written back in February of 2014; where I stated "It's a well known fact that I'm dreaming of a perfect home. One day, I'm sure, I will have one. Almighty stars will align and bring me the ultimate joy of house ownership." Stars have aligned, my dearest readers.. and there is point to dreaming big.
Dreams do come true.
Whatever you dream about, be persistent.. and it will come to you.
...
Have a great Sunday.
Marija

4 comments:

  1. I really liked that story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beyond fantastic that your beautiful dream of owning a house came true, sweet Marija. You worked so hard to make it happen and I couldn't be more proud of, or happy for you!

    Tons of hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes...
      As a matter of fact I'm just getting to feel the joy, the awareness of owning a house.. (and the bills help becoming aware, quite a lot) :)
      Your words warm my heart, Jess.

      Huge hug

      Delete