Search This Blog

Sunday, 15 November 2015

Love Story: Devil may care


Hello everybody

First of all: My heart goes out to the friends and families; to the neighbors and colleagues; to anyone who has lost someone two night ago in Paris. Now is the time to be strong, brave and.. if there is anything I can do to make this time at least a bit less heavy - I'm here. 

It might not be suitable to post something like a love story
but whatever makes your thought steer away from sadness
is worth a while.







I hope you have a peaceful Sunday.
Marija

5 comments:

  1. I hope Ernie doesn't regret staying with Marian. Who knows if she would fall for someone else someday?

    One thing I've learned from all these old love stories is to beware of the man with the pencil mustache.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dawn,
      You have noticed something I've missed out.. :)
      Thanks for the "heads up" about the fellas with the pencil mustache. :)

      Marija

      Delete
  2. You are such a caring, compassionate soul, sweet dear. Thankfully I do not, as far as I know, have any person ties to the horrific tragedy that befell France last week and hope with all my heart that you don't either.

    Many hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica,
      thank you for your kind words, they are honestly quite touching.
      Every tragedy hits us hard, all of us.. no matter the borders, we consider Europe as a single entity.. and the struggle of one nation within it is a struggle for us all.

      Marija

      Delete
  3. The events in Paris shocked me deeply. Having, to a degree, grown up with terrorism - all my life we had extra precautions around railway stations, airports etc because of the IRA - I'm honestly sick of it. It never achieves anything. All it does is hurt people.

    It's nice to have a happy love story.

    ReplyDelete