Search This Blog

Sunday, 25 October 2015

Love Story: Dangerous Deception


Hello everybody.

This Sunday's story is a Tale with the Message. This story, I'm sure of it' is written to warn gals back in the day about the perils of self-absorbing behavior. Because nothing is worse than stepping over everyone's toes to reach your own personal goals... and nothing is more lonely than that moment of reaching it, looking around and realizing there's no one to share the joy with.

Take a look at 
what I tried to explain:










In the course of our lives, some of us will encounter such a gal (some of us already have met her, and had the "experience" of being stepped on). If this is to happen, best thing is to let them on their own device. Sounds rather non-friendly.. but, being the one who's toes are a bit sore (so to say), I must admit: there are just some gals who chose not to listen., ever, to anyone. So, best thing to do is, indeed, staying away - and going on with your own life.
.....

Happy Sunday!
Marija

P.S.
Have you moved your clock one hour in reverse? We did.. and well; now we're all a tiny bit lost in time. One can never get used to "saving time" and moving clock back and front.

6 comments:

  1. We've moved our clocks! It's nice being able to go to work in daylight again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha!
      So, I'm not the only one who hates stumbling up in the dark, meeting object with me knees and wondering where the heck is my dog's bowl in all that darkness.. :)

      Marija

      Delete
    2. Waking up in the dark is awful. It's so hard to wake up at all! Though the cats are 'helping' with that, as they start bashing around the house fighting things from about 5am...

      I hope Sarka's okay.

      Delete
  2. Whoa, that certainly was a different story! As I was reading and getting towards the end, I was hoping there wouldn't be the usual happy ending and I was not disappointed. The lady in this story didn't have any good qualities and I would've have been annoyed if it ended with her falling into Jimmy's arms with all forgiven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dawn,
      I'm glad you agree.
      Some love stories, rarely, but this is one of them, don't deserve a overly-joyful ending. Sure, a happy ending for SOME folks (those who deserve it), but this lady was just.. uuuugh!

      Marija

      Delete
  3. So true - there are just some folks that are toxic to our lives and that we're better distancing ourselves from. I quite a job once (eons ago!) because of several such people and have never regretted for a second.

    Wishing you a gorgeous last week of October, my dear friend!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete