Search This Blog

Wednesday, 28 October 2015

BURDA Wednesday: July 1958, part III


Hello everybody

Having a feeling of a hot summer day in the middle of foggy autumn morning? That is possible when you have a good imagination and some inspiration - like some pages from our favorite Burda magazine, for example.

Sit back, my dear friends
and let's inhale some summer heat:



Typing.. So easy, a child can do it. 

"Embarrassments under the summer sun"
another article that is great, I'm sure of it,
but I can not read that much German

Exclusive model:
Interesting shape, good color pattern and versatile use.

Something fishy?
Don't mind if I do. :)


Checkered cake looks absolutely
desert-like... but it's a savory one! :)

Tips and tricks of the day.

Today's Burda has a lot of advertisements,
non the less - it's a sociological study of women's lives
and therefore I treasure it.

Oho!
Check out the baby-clothes.. 

Big bum and big bust?
Not a big problem - take a look at this dress!

"Why does she not?!" - the eternal question
in tampon ads.

How to make a perfect collar.

Smell divine.
..or just don't smell sweaty. :)

Something bold and bright to end things with.

After being asked many times about the well-being of the puppy I've rescued few month back; I started getting the picture that some of you fear that the puppy is no more. Rest assured, my dear friends, not only is Šarka still alive and breathing, she's getting rather.. grand!

.
.
.

Take a look for yourselves:

I can't believe she was EVER this tiny.

Have a great Wednesday.
Marija

3 comments:

  1. You saved the best for last! How big Sarka has got - but I love it that she's still got one floppy ear. I guessed you'd probably still have her; you love animals and rescued her from a horrible situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarka is so beautiful! She's so big now. Give her a tummy rub from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, what a gorgeous dog she's grown into. Thank you for the lovely update on Sarka. I've thought of her often over the last few months and have been wondering what the little (or not-so-little now :)) dear was up to.

    Big hugs to both of you,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete