Search This Blog

Sunday, 13 September 2015

Love Story: Hide-out


Hello everybody.

After few weeks of being unable to access internet at home, the Network Provider has finally granted me with my packet and now (as the TV host makes dumplings in the background) I'm posting you our weekly dose of romance.








A short rest.. and off I go to re-pot my lemon an prep it for it's moving-in with me (we have few more "nice" days, before the temperatures drop.. and you should store your tender plants and keep them safe for the next season.
..

Have a great Sunday.
Marija

2 comments:

  1. I don't have a citrus tree - my lime tree died - but I do have an olive. Where do you put your lemon? On a windowsill?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How marvelous that you have your own lemon tree. Yum? Do you like lemon curd? I have a marvelous recipe that came by way of an elderly British neighbour of ours when I was little that never fails to be a firm fave of all those who try it. Here's the recipe if you ever want to give it a spin: http://www.chronicallyvintage.com/2010/01/wonderful-wednesday-recipe-eunices.html

    Big hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete