Search This Blog

Monday, 31 August 2015

Love Story: Moonlight and murder


Hello dear friends.

To all of you who expected this on Sunday, I owe my deepest apologies. The fact of the matter is, not everything goes according to plans, even when the plans are perfectly settled. My network provider has not arrived on Friday, and left me "off the grid" for the weekend.
I didn't mind not having TV or internet (except for the sadness of realization that I could not honor our Sunday morning ritual and sand a Love Story your way). Other than that, I was fine. 
No FOMO (the "Fear of missing out")
No stressing over the news.

As our old folks used to say:
Better late than never. :)










This is a kind of story I can not dare to leave for next week.
(Hey, it's still Sunday in Las Vegas, Vancouver, Honolulu...)  :)
....

Have a great week.
Marija

2 comments:

  1. Heights, especially if there's any risk of falling from them, are not my cup of tea and I swear, even though these are decades old illustrations, not even photos of a video, my knees still went weak and my stomach did flips in the scenes when you could clearly see that they were high up on the beams. Isn't it funny how our fears and dislikes hit us in the most unexpected places sometimes? Of course I could still read this story and enjoyed it, but I'm very glad I'm only one floor off the ground right now! :D

    Big hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete