Search This Blog

Sunday, 2 August 2015

Love Story: I lived a Lie!


Hello everybody.

Before us is a tale of a strange notion: a lady so desperate to love and be loved, she went as far as imagining it all up.. and writing it down in her diary, as it has really happened. To me, that is sad. One should not ever fabricate a life's story.. one should get herself our of the dream world, into the real world - and the stories will come her way.

But, I'm writing ahead..
read it, and then we can discuss..







I don't know what to feel here.. a women as lovely and great-looking as her; surely she can't be so lonesome, right? Then again, looks don't really matter (phew!) because there's OH SO MUCH more to each and every one of us once we pass the looks. Some of the most magnificent life's stories I've had have happened only because I have decided not to mind (opinion, looks and what others said), and gave it a "go".
Have you ever given something a "go" just because you felt it was needed?
How was it?
Marija

P.S.
Today is another festivity over here: St. Ivan "the thunder-maker" (obviously, it has came from much older folklore and the moody August weather we should be mindful of) and I just might make a fresh wreath.. I wonder what should I put in it? Roses for romance? Herbs for health?

3 comments:

  1. Perhaps she should make a new career as a romantic novellist!

    I hope the weather isn't too stormy for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mim,
      Yes - my thoughts exactly.
      The weather was great.. yesterday particularly.. If I had the time, I'd go to a pool and the lake.. maybe next time. :)

      Marija

      Delete
  2. What a fascinating plot for a story - I could see this being expanded and turned into a movie (in way there are vague elements of the film Gone Girl to it already). Thank you for sharing another great vintage comic tale with us, dear gal.

    Oodles of hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete