Search This Blog

Sunday, 21 June 2015

Love Story:I played with fire


Hello everybody.

Whenever a story begins with words "..a haze of treachery and deceit" you just know it's going to be a good one. So, let me give you one such story on this Sunday morning:










..that's what you get when giving a lift to a stranger in the night, dear Fay! :)

...
All in all, it sure was a fun story. I hope it stirred you up just enough for you to spend a wonderful day, to be filled with energy and poise... and if something great happens, do tell all about it. 
As for me (my apologizes to all of you who can't cope with this).. I've got some chicken that needs, err.. plucking. :)
Marija

2 comments:

  1. She should never have trusted a man with a moustache like that, it's a clear sign of a wrong'un.

    I have never plucked a chicken. My mum does pheasants from time to time - she lives in the country and a gamekeeper friend leaves pheasants on her door - but I've never watched her doing it. I hope yours was tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! We don't see the words "haze" or "treachery" used far enough these days. Sometimes the funnest part of reading old books, magazine or comics is for the language that they used.

    Have a super fun weekend, my sweet friend!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete