Search This Blog

Sunday, 3 May 2015

Love Story: The Triumphant Heart


Hello everybody.

Rule of thumb is: begin your day with whatever puts a smile on your face.. 
For some it might just be the slice of yesterday's cake (go for it - you'll have an entire day to burn it off), for others s may be playing some happy tunes (dance along, by all means - just don't disturb the neighbors); there are folks who like to dress up in Sunday's Best (so: give your best).. and then there are folks who like to have a tiny little bit of romance to boost their day... 

And for them is this Love Story...









Me?
I like to wake up with first rays of sun (I never put on blinds or wear those over-the-eye night masks, since I love the morning Sun on my face). Then I like to have my hearty breakfast and listen to the radio's morning show as I plan my day.. 
Whatever your habit is: I hope you'll have a great day.
Marija

5 comments:

  1. I always clean the bathroom on Sunday morning! Don't know why, I've just got into the habit. Your Sunday morning sounds like much more fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, now..
      Bathroom duty comes on Saturday. :)
      We all have our habits, I guess it what makes our worlds move.

      Marija

      Delete
  2. You've got to love that her dressing gown matches your alluringly gorgeous red halter dress. Tres chic!

    I am not a morning person really, but if I can, I try to get up at the crack of dawn as well. Seeing the sun rise over our dusty, sagebrush strewn hills is always a humblingly beautiful sight.

    Big hugs & happiest wishes for this first (full) week of May,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One more reason ato love the Love Stories:
      As you've noticed in this comment, the variety of outfits is amazing. But, not only that: we can get truly inspired by the ideas they are feturing in these (seemingly: not-so-important) art-works. :)

      Marija

      Delete
    2. One more reason ato love the Love Stories:
      As you've noticed in this comment, the variety of outfits is amazing. But, not only that: we can get truly inspired by the ideas they are feturing in these (seemingly: not-so-important) art-works. :)

      Marija

      Delete