Search This Blog

Friday, 22 May 2015

Lady and the Landscape Gardening.


Hello everybody.

Ahhh - it's Friday.
This gives me a great joy of knowing there's a whole weekend in front of me, and the time to do many things (one can achieve a lot when properly organizing her time). The weather will not be great, some rain will surely fall upon us, but an indoor work awaited me for a while (since I always tend to postpone doing work indoor, when the sunshine is so glourious). :)

I'll be indoor, scraping ceiling and prepping it for a fresh paint (almost there!)... but you, my dear ladies and gents can get inspired by this chapter, and spend your time in designing nature.












I doubt my garden will ever look this amazing, to tell you the truth. Not only due to the size of it, but also due to the fact that my leisure time is not as nearly as long as I'd like it to be. :) 
No matter, I believe that every fragment of green space is a gem on it's own.
..
Happy Friday!
Marija

1 comment:

  1. I love old gardening books! I have a feeling a 'potting shed' and a 'greenhouse' will be 'must haves' in your new garden!

    ReplyDelete