Search This Blog

Friday, 15 May 2015

Amusing article on Art Deco


Hello everybody

Have you seen my office-mug?
.
.
.

Taken this morning,
before coffee was poured in
and before it got lipstick marks :)

Now...
I was looking at some old magazine articles, and searched for text that would amuse me; something to learn, something to have me giggling, something that will inspire me..
This article came to my as a "pop" - and it's so amusing, I've instantly decided on posting it for all of you to read and (hopefully) enjoy.





Clean-cut. bronze-pieces and simple shapes.. this style might suit a lot of small homes nowadays, yet some of the statues, atrt-forms and over-the-top statement items might just be to much for us, the "regular folks" - but no matter; I love seein i.
What do you think?
Do you like this style?
...and do you have a "style" in your home?
Marija

6 comments:

  1. I love your mug! Something to make you smile every morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love art deco! I always wanted a deco house, but it's a very 'clean' style and I accumulate clutter. My home is more 'Victorian Explorer', as I'm slowly filling it with things I find on my travels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...at least you KNOW what your house is.. mine is YET TO BE.

      Marija

      Delete