Search This Blog

Sunday, 5 April 2015

Love Story:The Man I Couldn't Forget


Hello everyone.

Let me not forget... first and foremost:


Happy Easter!

.
.
.

As I've mentioned in yesterday's post - while you are reading this, I'm making sure we do not a Sunday without cookies on the table.





I wish you all lived much closer - so that I could bring you some cookies when they're done. Alas, that is not so.. and you'll just have to trust me on their taste - until you make a batch yourself. :)
Marija

3 comments:

  1. That would be so lovely. You bring the cookies, I'll bring the GF Easter cupcakes and we'll have a marvelous early spring get together! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cookies would be great! And I have never been to Serbia, so perhaps I'll make it there one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My darling friend,
      If by any chance you decide to have a road trip - make sure to stop by my place. You'd be more than welcome.

      Marija

      Delete