Search This Blog

Tuesday, 21 April 2015

House is a home:Charming Summer Tea House


Hello еverybody!

Play-pretend is back on schedule.
Today, we are pretending (yet againg) that we are more than mere mortals, and htat we own the greatest gift one can onw in this heptic word: leisure time - and enough of it to actually go somewhere and enjoy (yes: we also OWN that "somewhere" we're going to).

One of those "somewhere" places is this amazingly designed Summer Tea House:



Now, I've found a funny little quote on how to get yourself into the "cleaning" mood: "Wait until you are mad! This is the best time to clean. You will say to yoursef, ‘I have kept this dress for two years thinking that I would remake it, but I am mad today so why not throw it out?"
...a bit drastic? Sometimes we need drastic measures.

.
.
.

Before I take my leave for today, 
let me show you something new:

It's hand made.
It's made for ME, because our local Park's signature animal
is (you've guessed it!) an European Ponnd Turtle
Makes it even more precious.

Have a great Tuesday!
Marija

1 comment:

  1. Awww, your new brooch is seriously adorable! I love it to bits. We have turtles around these parts, too. Spotting them is one of my favourite elements of accompanying Tony on some of his fishing outings each spring and summer.

    Have you given your new friend a name? I think it definitely needs one. :)

    Oodles of hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete