Search This Blog

Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Burda Wednesday: August 1957, part II


Hello everyone!

Since it a bit of a heptic Wednesday - I hope you won't mind that this weeks Burda-tour will be a guided one (pardon my lack of organizing skills,. when it comes to blogging)

Shall we?









Sure, I've said: no guiding-words
...but the red checkered dress in the middle
deserves my: OH; MY! :)



Anothere pop of words:
A healthy breakfast is the one taken while sitting down.
in a restful environment and with good company
(this table cloth would be grat for that)





.
.

Allow me to introduce you to
my newly sewn dress:

.
.
.


"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today."

Will Rogers
Marija

1 comment:

  1. I am not a big fan of the 1950s fashions myself, but indeed ... that red checkered dress is ah-mah-zing! And your new dress aswell! You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete