Search This Blog

Sunday, 15 March 2015

Love Story:Tricky Heart


Hello everyone.

I know I haven't posted a love story last week - but there's one for you today. Sit back, take some tea, play some romantic tune, bite on a cookie and enjoy this:








Spring is getting closer, I can smell it.  :)
Yesterday, I took a walk, and it was a first time this year that I had my coat unbuttoned. The sun was warming up my cheeks the air smelled like change; and all around me were the obvious signs: the white variety of bluebells is starting to flower, daffodils are due to follow - and then spring is bound to come and greet us. 
Have a great Sunday, folks!
Marija

2 comments:

  1. We seemed so close, despite some near gale force winds, to spring's return this past Saturday, but (in true Canadian fashion) the temps have dropped significantly again and we've had icy rain for the past two days. Hopefully by the time the true first day of the season rolls around, things will have perked up a bit.

    Enjoy the tender, marvelous first days of this beautiful season and know that I'm wishing you as lovely as spring as has ever been had!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have to brave it out - Marh will come to it's end.. and better weather will come.
      As with you, we too have our "mood swings" when in comes to Sunshine. Yesterday was amazing - today is windy.

      Marija

      Delete