Search This Blog

Sunday, 22 March 2015

Love Story: New face.. plus one more: The Parting Gift


Hello everyone!

Spring has sprung! :)

(News: if you look on the right side of this blog, you may notice I'm on Pinterest and Instagram)

Everything is bursting with smells of tiny flowers (but aren't the tiny one's the loveliest?) My walks haven't been this infused with joy for a long time; everywhere I look there a little celebration: a wild violets scattered here, the neat row of daffodils there.. and yesterday I was ever so lucky to actually be able to put my hand on, and pat the little head, of a mole. Such an interesting little creature. All furry and gray with only pink nose to say "hello" with.

Now, you can see I'm the mood.. so today I give you TWO for the price of one! :)



.
.
.

..and another one:




Have an amazing Sunday, dear friends!
Marija

2 comments:

  1. Charley really was a bit of an insensitive cad here wasn't he! You've got to love how forgiving the protagonist usually is in these vintage comic tales. Could you imagine the fight that's would ensue if these same kinds of scenarios played out on TV, the movies, or most books (let alone in real life) nowadays?

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. TV nowadays would have made this into a madly fuzzy reality.show.. and the aim would be to put the worce out there - hence: I do now watch many, many channels..

    Many hugs!

    ReplyDelete