Search This Blog

Thursday, 5 March 2015

Garden Guide, WWII leaflet: March


 Hello Everybody


Spring usually arrives by mid-March and the frequent sunny days provide the opportunity for an increasing range of gardening tasks. It's time to get busy preparing seed beds, sowing seed, cutting back winter shrubs and generally tidying up around the garden.









This year, March is not yet warm enought for any of garden jobs (what I'm I writing - it's snowing outside, dear friends! ..so it's nowhere near "warm")... but in time, and with some patience, I will be able to get in my gardening-mood.
Marija

4 comments:

  1. Snow? Brrrr! It's just started to brighten up here in England, so we've been sorting out the patio. This year I am not going to let my garden get out of control. Good luck with getting into your gardening mood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - snow. :(
      Fortunately, it did not stay... but, non the less the days are too cold for gardening.

      Marija

      Delete
  2. How wonderful! I think this often with vintage literature, but these pages really jumped out at me in this regard - they would look awesome framed and arranged in sequential order on a wall - perhaps even in a gardening shed or sun-kissed conservatory.

    Have a beautiful Saturday, my dear friend!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm honestly thinking about it - I'll soon need a way to decorate my walls (cheaply!) - and I'm considering vintage magazine prints.

      Marija

      Delete