Search This Blog

Friday, 6 February 2015

"Remodeling" an old house


Hello everybody

It has been a while since I've last shared an interesting article with you. Truth is: I haven't got the chance to proof-read many of them, and the ones that I did.. I left to a side (as my mom used to do all the time: place something in the "safe spot" - and then forget where the spot is) :)

This feeling of spring's arrival (not that Spring will come in a while, but I'm having high hopes).. it always makes me search for ways to make some structural changes: new wall paint, new curtains.. maybe new piece of furniture.. or new pot-flower in the window-sill. No matter how grand or tiny the change it may be, Spring just craves it; don't you think?

With that in mind, I have remembered I have this little article. I had it for quite some time now, but as I've said it: it was in a "safe folder" - meaning: forgotten... but, fortunately, not LOSS altogether. It s high time we get some inspiration.
Maybe it will speed things up, and the gray, wet, drowsy days will soon be a thing of the past.






...and, you know something:
I can not imagine a good vintage magazine without some amazing advertisement on the pages. This one included. :)
Have a happy Friday - and a great week-end!
Marija

1 comment:

  1. So true about vintage magazines and their ads. Unlike most modern ads, I don't mind the bulk of vintage ones in the slightest. They're often well written, charming (or funny), and beautifully illustrated or full of great photos, which can be just as inspiring and educational as those in the articles themselves.

    Big hugs & tons of happy weekend wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete