Search This Blog

Sunday, 1 February 2015

Love Story: The Doctor's Bride


Hello everyone.

Lovely Sunday morning -- promises it's going to be a good day today. I know it'll be a great day for me, since I'm expecting a friend over (and I haven't seen him in person for a long time!).
He'll come for a short afternoon break. He needs to get away from his office - and the funny thing is: he's a dentist.

...In that name, here's a lovely story for you:










Lovely, lovely!
..
The plan for today: Since he will not come for lunch (nor stay till dinner) I'll opt for coffee, home-made jam-brownies (I might share recipe soon), then a walk and a chat. Since we both enjoy walking, it'll be a great excuse to get away from other people and gossip our mouths off. :)
Have a great day!
Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment