Search This Blog

Monday, 2 February 2015

House is a home: Three-Stage Beach Cabin


Hello everybody.


“After all, the best part of a holiday is perhaps not so much to be resting yourself, as to see all the other fellows busy working.”

― Kenneth Grahame, The Wind in the Willows

We're back with our play-pretend series.
Let us sit back and, firstly, pretend it's summertime. Secondly, we'll pretend it's some time in the past, and we are well off, enough to get ourselves and our loved ones into a car, a hop to our beloved "home away from home" - in the seaside.



So, dear friends and beach-house-neighbours.. enjoy this lovely day, and I'll be seeing you at the barbeceue - my place.. about eight(ish)?    :)
Marija

3 comments:

  1. I'll bring my bongo drums! :-)

    Very cool cabin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can see us sitting on the beach around a small bonfire just chatting away. Such a lovely cabin! I wish you a nice day darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh, I need a house like this so badly! I like our little condo, I really do, but its woefully lacking in natural light due to being saddled with other houses on three sides and a hill across the street on the 4th, and I miss it (natural light) terribly - especially for taking photos in. A cozy cabin or house like this would solve that issue instantly. I swear, when we go looking for our next house (which likely won't be for a long time, but no matter), ample natural light will be one of my top three "must have" factors.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete