Search This Blog

Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Burda Wednesday: February1957 - part II


Hello everyone.

In what manner shoul I explain the going-ons of these past few days? Let me try with a quote, that might help you understand: "Politics is a strange beast - just when you think you've got her by the tail, she turn aroind and bites you on your... er... behind" :) 
It has been quite a turmoil in the office these past few days, but it's not hard standing strong: because I have ways of setting my mind at ease.. it's called "fashion therapy".

Here's a fair shair of it:



















.
.
.

Here's a "transformation" photo:

..and a hint:
makeup cheers me up

When the days are hard, and when I know there will be little time, I like having a big breakfast - to start a day with best possible boost.
Marija

4 comments:

  1. Love the crossover detail on that grey dress, very nice! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The second half of 1950s has surprised us with such lovely details-- great of you to notice it, darling.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Marija

      Delete
  2. I hope the turmoil is passing at work and things are getting easier for you. Keep thinking of pretty things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for you kind words.
      More messy days are yet to come, but I think the eye of the storm is over. :)

      Marija

      Delete