Search This Blog

Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Burda Wednesday: February 1957 - part I


Hello everyone!

Welcome to the year of 1957. I know, I know.. January is gone (honestly, it's gone - but, in this case, there is no January issue, it has not survived the test of time).



















Weather-appropriate clothes has never looked better.

When's the last time you've seen me?  :)

Sorry about not commenting on the images
...I'm having quite a busy day today.

Have a great day, my fashion-infused friends!
Marija

2 comments:

  1. Can we really be into 1957, a mere year before my mom was born, already? Goodness, how time flies! There are some really, really charming fashions here. I've always had a soft spot for later 50s looks. Many were what I'd describe as hyper-feminine, a look I've been drawn to my whole life, so that makes me adore them all the more. It was also a fun, youthful, at times experimental period in fashion, too, and one that I think many people who are not into vintage as we as tend to associate most of all with the looks of the decade as a whole.

    Oodles of hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. as always are these pictures are so inspiring ... hopefully getting dressed gets more eexciting soon, when the weather gets warmer ... til then i dream about the dresses of this post.

    ReplyDelete