Search This Blog

Sunday, 11 January 2015

Love Story: My tell-tale heart


Hello everyone!

Just few more days before my five-hour long exam, and I do feel a bit nervous about the thing (not about my own knowledge level, or my presentation - I have never had an event that took so much time and I have no idea how I'm going to handle it physically). 

Best way to feel a bit easier is to read a little romance - and no better aid in that that our own Sunday morning dose of Love Stories.. so, here goes..






Enjoy Sunday, my dear friends.. and, tomorrow, I'll make sure you get another part of "Bernice Bobs Her Hair" - in case you have missed it, you can read it HERE.
(do read it - it's a sweet little gem of a story, that tells a lot about an era)
Marija

1 comment:

  1. Not since high school have I had to think about lengthy exams like that. I can imagine that it must be stressful indeed and want you to know that my thoughts and very best wishes (and encouragement) are with you, my dear friend. My gut is telling me you'll do wonderfully!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete