Search This Blog

Sunday, 4 January 2015

Love Story: A mended heart


Hello everybody!

This post is pre-fabricated (meaning: you're reading it on a Sunday, but I'm witting it on a Saturday evening) - as I'm sure I will not be turning my laptop on well into Sunday afternoon, and I'd hate it if you can't get your morning dose of love story. :) 

While you're reading this, I'll be studying (I know!) - it's a state-obligatory exam and I'm quite determined not to fail it.
Later on, I'll go skating. Well - no, not really skating. The weather-man has said it'll rain this night (and I can sense it coming - blame my bum knees for feeling the forthcoming rainfall); the temperature will then fall below 0°C.. hence: I will not go walking,.. but skating across the ice-glazed streets of my small town. Hopefully, no limbs will get broken. :)

Now, let's have it.. the Love Story 
(and what a story I have for you today)








I hope you have a magnificent day!
Marija

1 comment:

  1. How cute is her hairstyle? I love the pageboy + short bangs style she's rocking. If only I could find a good wig with a similar mid-century vibe to it in that same sort of style.

    These posts are always so fun! They take me back to the days of my youth, reading the weekend newspapers and giggling over the comic strips there.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete