Search This Blog

Sunday, 18 January 2015

Love Story: always the gown... bet never the Alter


Hello everyone.

"Sunday is the golden clasp that binds together the volume of the week.”
― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

I, for one, love Sunday. It starts with a calm, soothing motions, and there is no need to speed anything up. On a Sunday, there seem to be time for everything: slow breakfast, family-time while having coffee.. 

On a Sunday, no one worries about taxes and bills that need to be payed. No one rushes into a bad conversation (ever had that one?), and there is a carefree mood on the streets, as I walk by... even strangers like saying "hello" on a Sunday.

now I'll be heading to the Farmers Market (funny it may be; but I need my cat-food).  :) ...leaving you with our beloved love story moments:





Nothing compares with the gentile feeling one's having after reading a heart-warming story.. no matter how short it might be.
Have a great day!
Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment