Search This Blog

Sunday, 23 November 2014

Love Story: Waiting at the church


Hello all!

It's Sunday.
I firmly believe everything gets better with a new day - and there is no better way to start a day, that a great and heart-warming love story. So, without further ado, let's get to it!
(I know I need it)







.
.
.

Unfortunately, I'm in a bit of a pain:

Nothing scary, just a toothache.
Nothing my dentist can't fix. :)

Starting my morning with a love story DOES help. I hope your morning is great, and I hope you'll be having an amazing day today!
Marija

2 comments:

  1. You've got to love how swanky some of these comics were back in the day. I mean, really, outside of say some single pane illustration in the New Yorker (if even there), where is one going to find a comic these days that mentions being a member of the Junior League?

    That's a lovely wish, sweet dear, thank you. I hope that you have a positively marvelous Sunday as well!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do brighten up the day, don't day? :)
      Some call it too sugary and to sweet to swallow - I say: we need a bit of sugar on Sunday.. :)

      Hugs
      Marija

      Delete