Search This Blog

Sunday, 30 November 2014

Love Story: Rival!


Hello everybody!

Happy Sunday morning to you all.
I bet you didn't know you can buy cat-food at Farmer's market. Well, you can - if you live over here. And, it's a good thing, since I haven't checked out my supply, and there's no more. In order to keep this house at peace, and prevent cat-riot.. off I go to get a huge bag of it. :)

I will not leave you empty-handed. Quite the contrary - here's a heart-warming love story, with a name that promises a lot.

Take a look:






Ahh.. the happy endings always get me. :)
...

With this post we say "farewell" to November and welcome the last month of the year, with our arms wide open. Shall we start the countdown to Big Day?
Marija

3 comments:

  1. That's really neat! I've never seen anyone selling pet food at the farmer's market here, which takes place every Saturday morning from May to the end of October. There's crafters and "resellers", new aged folk and lots of food vendors, but no pet food sellers. And you know, I think someone would do well if they did peddle such an offering there, as the market is pet friendly and many people bring their dogs every week.

    It's hard to believe we're on the last day of the month. It really hit me that we are when I saw the date stamp on this post. For better or worse, just one more segment of 2014 left to go. Let's hope that it's an excellent one for both of us, my dear friend.

    Big hugs & joyful Sunday wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so wonderful, I was hooked and had to read it through to the end to see what would happen!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know.
      Love stories are short and fun.. and therefore perfect for a Sunday morning.

      Marija

      Delete